MENU

January 7, 2016

OMBRÉ TWISTS


It excites me to see that my hair is growing (See previous post) that means the classic formula of leaving my hair alone is working! I removed the faux locs, deep conditioned my hair and rocked it out for about 48hrs.

Yes, I filmed a #NaturalHair video before going back into protective mode. It wasn't a tutorial, more of a take down and "Look how fab my hair turned out" type of video. *Giggles*

Being that I have a love for chunky twists I decided to bring it back. I went a bit lighter this time around, I love it, I feel like a lioness!





I'm wearing Bobbi Boss hair yet again, it has been the only hair so far that does not give me the itchies. I did notice that this time around the hair is a bit softer and much easier to work with.
I purchased 4 bags of hair and used every bit of it.

I did the twists a bit smaller this time, I have 50 twists. Last time I had about 46 twists and I they were a lot chunkier in the back. I used the same about of hair for each section this time but at the top I made he parts larger to give it more of a natural, growing out of the scalp appearance. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! -xoxo, Brosia