MENU

September 8, 2016

BIG NEWS!


I've been keeping this in with my family and close friends for what feels like forever.  I'm expecting my very first bundle of joy and I couldn't be happier.  It feels like just the other day I was boasting about how life was a breeze and then God comes and says hey Ambrosia, let me give you this gift.  This has definitely shifted our lives in a new direction and we're  happily accepting this gift from God.  It isn't meant for us to sit in our comfort zone for too long... how else would we grow?


The most frequently asked question has been "Are you scared?" That feeling hasn't come about at all, as soon as I found out, I was overjoyed I smiled and laughed a bit and shed a few tears of joy.  I can't wait to meet this little bun!

Fun Facts
+ We know the gender (guess the sex!)
+ We have a name
+ Baby will be an Aquarius

I'm excited to have finally shared my big news with you guys!  I've documented everything for my own personal keep sakes. You all know I'm a super family oriented person, I'm so protective over the precious moments that I share with my fam and friends so I will not be sharing personal details online, I know you guys will understand. I do plan on doing some videos for my YouTube channel, I have a video planned talking all about what I use on my skin right now (head-to-toe) let  me know what you'd like to see!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! -xoxo, Brosia