MENU

August 21, 2015

PICNIC W/ THE PUPS


Why am I barely getting to posting the images from this awesome late morning picnic on my lawn? I decided to do something different and soak in some morning sun, enjoy my favorite coffee, Starbucks and snack on granola.  If you have seen my recent videos then you know that I can not do anything at home without my assistants Coco & Carter accompanying me and taking the perfection out of the plans.  I love these guys so much, they keep me grounded LOL!






If you enjoyed this post, thank me by sharing it! - xoxo, Brosia

1 comment :

  1. Hey brosia, I'm new to your youtube channel and I just discovered your blog and I myself have dabbled into the world of blogging. I want to add that your blog is cute and very tasteful. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! -xoxo, Brosia