MENU

October 17, 2015

BEARIZONA


My family and I took a day trip to Williams to visit Bearizona.  Bearizona is a wildlife park and get this, they offer a drive-thru where you can drive your own vehicle in the wild to see these lovely animals in their home.  This was such an amazing experience, it's not often that you see a bear just sitting n the side of the road like Winnie The Pooh *giggles*  If you're ever near Williams, AZ. this is a must see!
Address: 1500 Historic Rte 66, Williams, AZ 86046


Mom and I
Little Sis and I

My Fam.


I am such an animal lover, they just make me feel over joyed. I enjoyed seeing everything but my priceless moments was my bond with the goats, they're so sweet and their personalities are some what like the personality of a dog.  Goats are so loving.




What are some of your favorite things to do with your family?


If you enjoyed this post, thank me by sharing it! - xoxo, Brosia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! -xoxo, Brosia