MENU

November 8, 2015

BAE HAS A GREEN THUMB



The BF and I catch our zen every Sunday in the yard.  I moved into this sweet/quaint little house in January and have transformed the yard drastically!

When I purchased this grape vine that he's spraying here, nearly all of the leaves fell off and it seemed as though it wasn't going to make it.  He's been spraying it with Solution 3, a folier spray and now it's thriving!  I think I may put winter grass down, I don't know how I feel about the yard turning brown and soggy *insert yuck emoji here*

Here is a look at some of the other plants.  The mint is the second photo below, someone told me to dig it up because it grows like crazy! I intend to have lots of mint, to share!





If you enjoyed this post, thank me by sharing it! - xoxo, Brosia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! -xoxo, Brosia