MENU

December 1, 2015

THE LITTLE HOME

I can't believe that I've already been here for nearly a year ...Well, it will be a whole year in January.  I'd only lived in an apartment on my own in the past and ended up hating it, quickly realizing that it wasn't for me.  I moved in to this home to get a grasp on what things would be like living in a house on my own.  It definitely has it's pros and cons, being that I am only renting there wasn't much I could do about changing things.  I've made this space work for me though, still incomplete but something in me as saying its time for another change *giggles*

These photos were taken about a month ago, things have changed a bit since then.  It might be cool to do a total tour on my 1 year mark in January!  YES, I think I will do that!

Living Room


Kitchen
Bedroom

Makeup Corner





If you enjoyed this post, thank me by sharing it! - xoxoBrosia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! -xoxo, Brosia