MENU

November 27, 2017

KROGER BEAUTY EVENT


I'm always looking for a good money saving opportunity, especially when it comes to products that I use so frequently, like beauty products! You can save big at the #KrogerBeautyEvent! Shop the beauty isles this season at Kroger stores From November 19th to December 30th

I picked up products from Shea Moisture at the Kroger Beauty Event for my washday.  I've been wearing my protective style for a little over a week and It's so important to continue the weekly washing.  I truly don't worry about my twists becoming frizzy, all that matters is that my scalp is clean and and my hair is moisturized. Check out my video for more on my protective style wash day



Brands/Products featured I highlighted some of my personal favorites! 
  • Nexxus Hair product (excluding trial and travel sizes)
  • Noxzema product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
  • Suave Professionals Shampoo or Conditioner 12.6oz or larger OR Suave Treatment product 
  • Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
  • Revlon Youth Fx Foundation, Concealer, or Primer
  • CoverGirl Mascara or Eyeliner Product
  • Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color Product
  • Schwarzkopf® Hair Product (including got2b®, Keratin Color and GLISS®)
  • Jergens® Moisturizer 10 oz. or larger 
  • Live Clean® Shampoo or Conditioner (any size, any variety)
  • SheaMoisture Product
  • Burt’s Bees facial cleansing towelette

If you enjoyed this post, thank me by sharing it! - xoxo, Brosia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! -xoxo, Brosia